- Students will view, evaluate, and create a wide array of media, including print articles; television scripts; and multi-media presentations.
- Through hands-on experience in a video production studio, students will gain an understanding of the technology used in mass communications.
- A television studio room with a green screen is adjacent to the classroom, which houses a number of iMac computers for audiovisual editing.
- Opportunity to participate in regional and state-level student film festivals.
- As students progress through the academy program, they will develop both a written and an electronic portfolio of their work.
- Applicants for this academy should have strong reading and writing skills and an interest in the broad and evolving field of communications.
This academy is hosted at Woodstown High School.