Adult Cosmetology Program
This program provides adult students with the skills necessary to enter a fast-paced and highly competitive industry. Cosmetology students will experience hands-on learning in the areas of hairstyling, hair coloring, permanent waving, skin care, nail care, as well as the history of cosmetology. After 600 hours students will obtain their student permit, allowing them to gain additional experience in a salon setting. The 1200 hour adult program will prepare students to take and pass the New Jersey Board for Cosmetology exam. Students are eligible to graduate with their license.
• Graduate with your License
• Mass Testing
• Student CHI Supply Kit* ($650 value)
• Additional Certification Classes and Supply Kits
• Optional Hair Shows
• Certifications will vary each year
• Personal transportation may need to be provided to some events.
Payment Plans Available!
( Additional fees may be included)