GRAPHICS IN MULTIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY (GMT)
- GMT will prepare students for a challenging career in the vibrant graphics communication industry while developing organizational and task management skills in the individual.
- The numerous areas of study for GMT students include: graphic design principles; computer software training; typography; fine art; storyboarding; photography; print production; 3-D modeling; animation; cinematography; and much more!
- Emphasis is placed on development of project-based portfolios throughout each year for college scholarships or workplace opportunities.
- The Academy acts as a design firm, providing creative services for real-life clients in school district and throughout the community.
- Visit the Academy's official webiste for more details as well as samples of student work: gmtdesign.org
This academy is hosted at Pennsville Memorial High School.