ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGIES
- This academy prepares students to apply basic engineering principles and technical skills through a wide variety of project-based learning.
- Includes instruction in various engineering support functions for research, production and operations, and applications to specific engineering specialties.
- "Project Lead the Way" curriculum includes courses such as Introduction to Engineering Design; Principles of Engineering; Civil Engineering & Architecture; and Engineering Design & Development.
- During senior year, academy students are able to enroll in engineering courses at Salem Community College and Rowan College-Gloucester County at no cost.
- Recent graduates have attended the following colleges after graduation: NJIT; MIT; Rutgers; Rowan; Drexel; Tulane; LSU; Arcadia University.
This academy is hosted at Penns Grove High School.